Love Comes From The LORD, Family And Spiritual Groups

4/26/2010

Do You Become Invisible? 你是否變成看不見的?

Do you become invisible as Ted asks? I do not know your answer, but I do have many thoughts about the INVISIBLE. If you check on the online dictionaries, you will know INVISIBLE means 'impossible to see', 'that can not be seen' or 'connected with a service that a country provides , such as a banking or tourism , rather than goods'.

Some of my friends become more INVISIBLE after I wrote the addiction serial articles recently. Some of them reduce their time to play the online face book games obviously. Actually most of us are new friends, we indeed need time to know more about and support each other. However, it is more important for my new friends to keep life well-balanced and healthy than our new friendship. So I chose to write what is good for my new friends and accept this result as I expect.


It reminds me when I was still very young, one day my mother cancelled our daily newspaper without notification in advance. I can understood her good intention, though I did not feel well, neither. For my eldest sister was too much addicted to respond us at that time. That is, she or we become INVISIBLE. Therefore, It is by this way my mother facilitated the proper interaction and relationship when our family ate meals together. 


It is easy to perceive the contrast between what Ted try to illustrated how the virtual world had hindered human life and the real world God creates. I used to use this word 'INVISIBLE' only to describe the nature of God and His kingdom positively before. In 2 Corinthians 4:16-18 Apostle Paul mentions Jesus' resurrection to encourage the early emerging church. He used this term ' the things that are unseen' to describe the glory of God's kingdom. 

Let's read
2 Corinthians 
4:16-18 one more time in detail and keep in mind, o.k.? 'So we do not lose heart. Though our outer nature is wasting away, our inner nature is being renewed every day. For this slight momentary affliction is preparing for us an eternal weight of glory beyond all comparison, because we look not to the things that are seen but to the things that are unseen; for the things that are seen are transient, but the things that are unseen are eternal.' (RSV)



您是否正如泰德所說, 變成看不見的或無法被看見呢? 我不知您的回答,但對於'看不見的'我有許多的想法. 如果您查線上字典,你將知道'看不見的'有幾的定義和用法. 它可以指'不可能被看見', '無法被看見'或'和一些無形的服務相聯結'. 所以它有'無法被肉體看見'和'肉眼所看不見的'意思與用法.


自從前幾天寫了一系列網路線上遊戲成癮系列文章後,我一些網路朋友變得比較'無法被看見的'. 其中若干人很明顯的減少了上臉書的時間和次數. 事實上他們大部份都是我的新朋友, 我們真的需要多點時間才能多了解和支持彼此. 然而,我這些新朋友生活的平衡和健康比發展我們之間的友誼更重要. 所以明知道可能會有這種結果,我還是寫心中對他們有益處的話.


我們很容易從泰德所描繪虛擬世界如何干擾人現實生活與上帝所創造的真實世界中,看到明顯的對比. 其實'無法被肉眼看見的'這個字在從前我通常只用來正面的形容上帝和上帝國的正面屬性和特質. 使徒保羅在聖經哥林多後書四章十六到十八節中,他以耶穌的復活來鼓勵初代的教會. 他使用'所看不見的'這個詞來形容上帝國度的榮耀. 

讓我們將哥林多後書四章十六到十八節的經文再一次仔細讀一次,以此共勉並記在心中,好嗎? '所以,我們不喪膽。外體雖然毀壞,內心卻一天新似一天。我們
這至暫至輕的苦楚,要為我們成就極重無比、永遠的榮耀。
原來我們不是顧念所見的,乃是顧念所不見的;因為所見的是暫時的,所不見的是永遠的。'

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails