Love Comes From The LORD, Family And Spiritual Groups

4/16/2011

When Life has been turned upside down 當生命被翻轉時

This year my life has been turned upside down upexpectedly and without any omen. Until now I am still in the process of adjustment and wondering what trigger the disturbances of my body and my heart a lot. So the above cartoon of this robot  is catching my attention. What's your thought and feeling about this?


My lifestyle and focus has also been changed totally this year. Because of the need of my health and the limited time and energy, some of my daily stuff has been transported between my hometown and the apartment now I live. I has ordered many organic food and production this quarter,too. It seems "Sign here" has become one of my most familiar words this season. Do you have similar life experience before?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails