Love Comes From The LORD, Family And Spiritual Groups

4/05/2010

I'm Not Willing To Listen To 我不想聽

Can you image a person has ears, but  does not want to listen to ; has a heart but intends to interpret things subjectively or without warmth? In what way can we improve life if we are not willing to listen to any idea that is eggheady, smartypantsy, high-falooting, or just too different? How can we solve the core problem if we escape to face and solve the key trouble?


Is too different equal to too difficult for you?  Last week my friends told me their president has similar mindset just as Ted illustrated. Ted figured out the majority mindset of the presidents in this world. I remember I had the mindset when I communicated with the one assisted me or those I loved before. But I did not sense something wrong at that time, until someone treated me in the same way in recent year.


It seems everyone has the so-called "president mindset" sometimes, isn't it? Only when we can face it bravely that we can look forward to transforming with maturity and responsibility, don't we?


你能想像一個人有耳卻不想聽,有心卻主觀或冷漠地解析事物嗎? 如果我們不願聽任何明哲或不同的聲音,我們能以什麼方式改善人生呢? 若我們一昧逃避面對困難與關鍵,我們如何能解決主要的問題呢?


對你來說,太不同是否等同於太困難?上週我的朋友們告訴我,他們的會長擁有和Ted所描繪很類似的心態. Ted指出這世上會長的大部份心態.我記得過去我和助手或所愛的人溝通時,有時確實也會如此.但是當時我卻不覺得有任何不對勁,直到近幾年有人也以同樣的方式對我時我才深切的體悟.似乎每個人裡面都住著一個會長,能夠勇敢地正面交鋒才是成熟與負責,不是嗎?

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts with Thumbnails